[Invitation] Debian Mini Conf at FOSS.IN/2006 @ Sat, Nov 25 - Mon, Nov 27 2006 (3 days)

  • प्रवीण (Praveen) ए (A)
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 3, 2006
      Google Calendar

      debianindia@yahoogroups.com, you are invited to

      Debian Mini Conf at FOSS.IN/2006

      Sat, Nov 25 - Mon, Nov 27 2006 (3 days)
      (India Standard Time)
      Bangalore, India (map)

      More event details »

      Will you attend?

      Sign up for Google Calendar »

    • Ganesan Rajagopal
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 3, 2006
        प�रवीण (Praveen) � (A) wrote:

        > Debian Mini Conf at FOSS.IN/2006
        >
        > Sat, Nov 25 - Mon, Nov 27 2006 (3 days)
        > (India Standard Time)
        > Bangalore, India (map <http://maps.google.com/maps?q=Bangalore%2C+India>)

        Have you talked to Atul Chitnis, who's organizing the event? May be we
        should request a BoF session for aspiring debian developers.

        Ganesan
      • प्रवीण् ए (Praveen A)
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 3, 2006
          2006/8/3, Ganesan Rajagopal <rganesan@...>:

          Have you talked to Atul Chitnis, who's organizing the event? May be we
          should request a BoF session for aspiring debian developers.

          Ganesan

          Kartik already volunteered for this and I'm supporting him.

          Regards

          "Value your freedom, or you will lose it, teaches history.
          `Don't bother us with politics', respond those who don't want to learn."
          -- Richard Stallman
          Me scribbles at http://www.pravi.co.nr