RE: [DebianIndia] Re: DebConf and Developer conf

  • Deepak Kumar Tripathi
    Message 1 of 13 , Jul 31, 2006
      The information contained in, or attached to, this e-mail, contains confidential information and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed and is subject to legal privilege. If you have received this e-mail in error you should notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail, delete the message from your system and notify your system manager. Please do not copy it for any purpose, or disclose its contents to any other person. The views or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company. The recipient should check this e-mail and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused, directly or indirectly, by any virus transmitted in this email.

      www.aztecsoft.com
      Message 2 of 13 , Aug 1, 2006
        Hi all,

        It is better to make it during Foss.in/2006 as it will attract much
        more users/developer towards Debian.

        --
        Regards,
        Kartik Mistry | kartik.freemind.in
        Message 3 of 13 , Aug 1, 2006
          The information contained in, or attached to, this e-mail, contains confidential information and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed and is subject to legal privilege. If you have received this e-mail in error you should notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail, delete the message from your system and notify your system manager. Please do not copy it for any purpose, or disclose its contents to any other person. The views or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company. The recipient should check this e-mail and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused, directly or indirectly, by any virus transmitted in this email.

          www.aztecsoft.com
        • प्रवीण् ए (Praveen A)
          Message 4 of 13 , Aug 2, 2006
            2006/8/1, Kartik Mistry <kartik.mistry@...>:

            Hi all,

            It is better to make it during Foss.in/2006 as it will attract much
            more users/developer towards Debian.

            I think it is a good idea. If everyone agrees to it we can plan for it.

            Regards
            "Value your freedom, or you will lose it, teaches history.
            `Don't bother us with politics', respond those who don't want to learn."
            -- Richard Stallman
            Me scribbles at http://www.pravi.co.nr
          • Deepak Kumar Tripathi
            Message 5 of 13 , Aug 2, 2006
              The information contained in, or attached to, this e-mail, contains confidential information and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed and is subject to legal privilege. If you have received this e-mail in error you should notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail, delete the message from your system and notify your system manager. Please do not copy it for any purpose, or disclose its contents to any other person. The views or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company. The recipient should check this e-mail and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused, directly or indirectly, by any virus transmitted in this email.

              www.aztecsoft.com
            • apenguinlinux
              Message 6 of 13 , Aug 2, 2006
                Hi praveen,

                yes you are right i am also getting the same thing ,
                its not bug in gmail . i need to check from my end,

                Now i am mailing you from groups.yahoo.com ...

                ok one more thing whenever we will decide the date and venue and and
                we will take some contribution from so we can try to make some
                Deb-conf Tshirt .

                its my idea what do you guys says...??

                Deepak Tripathi
              • Prasad Ramamurthy Kadambi
                Message 7 of 13 , Aug 2, 2006
                  Hi All,

                  On 8/2/06, apenguinlinux <deepakkt@...> wrote:

                  Hi praveen,

                  yes you are right i am also getting the same thing ,
                  its not bug in gmail . i need to check from my end,

                  Now i am mailing you from groups.yahoo.com ...

                  ok one more thing whenever we will decide the date and venue and and
                  we will take some contribution from so we can try to make some
                  Deb-conf Tshirt .

                  its my idea what do you guys says...??

                  +1

                  --
                  My Fingerprint:

                  1024D/A526A4A5 :  6D7A E790 B4A1 5554 54E2  ECF3 1AA8 6EEE A526 A4A5
                • Suresh Rajashekara

                    Message 9 of 13 , Aug 2, 2006
                      Hay prasad.

                      ++ (it is postfis or prifix)