Thank you for volunteering, Praveen!

  • Sundara Nagarajan
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 6, 2006
      Hi friends,

      Thanks to Praveen, we have an immediate candidate to replace my role of
      managing the Yahoo! group. I hope there are no major objections from
      any one. Let me know if there are any concerns.

      With immediate effect, I am adding Praveen as *additional* admin for
      this group. Progressively I will step off.

      Warm regards,
      -- sn
      (S. Nagarajan)
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 6, 2006
        On 7/6/06, Sundara Nagarajan <snagrajn@...> wrote:

        > Hi friends,
        >
        > Thanks to Praveen, we have an immediate candidate to replace my role of
        > managing the Yahoo! group. I hope there are no major objections from
        > any one. Let me know if there are any concerns.
        >
        > With immediate effect, I am adding Praveen as *additional* admin for
        > this group. Progressively I will step off.
        >
        > Warm regards,
        > -- sn
        > (S. Nagarajan)

        Yes,

        Pravin is right person! I am adding my voice with you in it.

        --
        Regards,
        | Kartik Mistry | kartik.blogspot.com |
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 6, 2006
          Hi All,

          On 7/6/06, Kartik Mistry <kartik.mistry@...> wrote:

          On 7/6/06, Sundara Nagarajan <snagrajn@...> wrote:

          > Hi friends,
          >
          > Thanks to Praveen, we have an immediate candidate to replace my role of
          > managing the Yahoo! group. I hope there are no major objections from
          > any one. Let me know if there are any concerns.
          >
          > With immediate effect, I am adding Praveen as *additional* admin for
          > this group. Progressively I will step off.
          >
          > Warm regards,
          > -- sn
          > (S. Nagarajan)

          Yes,

          Pravin is right person! I am adding my voice with you in it.

          +1

          Prasad Kadambi
          --
          My Fingerprint:

          1024D/A526A4A5 :  6D7A E790 B4A1 5554 54E2  ECF3 1AA8 6EEE A526 A4A5
        • प्रवीण् ए (Praveen A)
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 9, 2006
            2006/7/6, Sundara Nagarajan <snagrajn@...>:

            Hi friends,

            Thanks to Praveen, we have an immediate candidate to replace my role of
            managing the Yahoo! group. I hope there are no major objections from
            any one. Let me know if there are any concerns.

            Thank you for adding me and an admin. I will do my best to co-ordinate the Debian India activities. Looking forward to your support and co-operation. I suggest Debian Developers Meet on Sepetember first week as we are busy organising the "International conference on GPLv3" on Aug 23-24 at IIMB ( More info at http://gplv3.gnu.org.in ).

            With immediate effect, I am adding Praveen as *additional* admin for
            this group. Progressively I will step off.

            --
            "Value your freedom, or you will lose it, teaches history.
            `Don't bother us with politics', respond those who don't want to learn."
            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 9, 2006
              Dear Praveen,

              In order to check out the transition well, I request
              you to approve all new member requests from now on.
              One is pending now. Please try it and call me if you
              face any problems. Perhaps you also received a mail
              on this from the system by now.

              My phone numbers are: 4152 4162 (office), 98454 23475
              (mobile) 2529 7120 (home.) My suggestion is to catch
              me at home, outside office hours. That may be when
              you are also working on these kind of tasks. You can
              call me any time (no time preference issues.) If I am
              available I will take the call, or call you back.
              Please send me your telephone contacts as well.

              Warm regards,
              -- sn

              --- " प्रवीण् ए (Praveen A)"
              <pravi.a@...> wrote:

              > 2006/7/6, Sundara Nagarajan <snagrajn@...>:
              > >

              > > Hi friends,
              > >
              > > Thanks to Praveen, we have an immediate candidate
              > to replace my role of
              > > managing the Yahoo! group. I hope there are no
              > major objections from
              > > any one. Let me know if there are any concerns.
              > >

              > Thank you for adding me and an admin. I will do my
              > best to co-ordinate the
              > Debian India activities. Looking forward to your
              > support and co-operation. I
              > suggest Debian Developers Meet on Sepetember first
              > week as we are busy
              > organising the "International conference on GPLv3"
              > on Aug 23-24 at IIMB (
              > More info at http://gplv3.gnu.org.in ).
              >
              > With immediate effect, I am adding Praveen as
              > *additional* admin for
              > > this group. Progressively I will step off.
              > >

              > --
              > "Value your freedom, or you will lose it, teaches
              > history.
              > `Don't bother us with politics', respond those who
              > don't want to learn."
              > -- Richard Stallman
              > Me scribbles at http://www.pravi.co.nr

              --
              S. Nagarajan
              E-mail: s.nagarajan@...

              http://in.answers.yahoo.com/
            • Ganesan Rajagopal
              Message 6 of 6 , Jul 9, 2006
                S. Nagarajan wrote:

                > Dear Praveen,
                >
                > In order to check out the transition well, I request
                > you to approve all new member requests from now on.
                > One is pending now. Please try it and call me if you
                > face any problems. Perhaps you also received a mail
                > on this from the system by now.

                Welcome Praveen. Thank you SN for your contributions.
                I know you put in a lot of your personal time in this
                and it's sad that you've to pull out now.

                Ganesan