Re: [DebianIndia] How to committ debs to debian server ?

  • Jaldhar H. Vyas
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 28, 2006
      On Tue, 27 Jun 2006, Prasad Ramamurthy Kadambi wrote:

      > I have been given aceess to debian-inserver for uploading the package and
      > you can find my name as yours in debian-in .

      To clear up the confusion here, Debian-IN has a subversion repository.
      This is what project members have access to.

      In order to upload a .deb, one needs to have access to the upload queue in
      the Debian archive server system. Only DDs have that.

      What I do when I sponsor a package is make a subversion checkout of the
      source and build the .debs myself. We never accept binary files from
      untrusted sources.

      --
      Jaldhar H. Vyas <jaldhar@...>