[COMMERCIAL][JOB] GNU/Linux opportunities @ DeepRoot Linux,Bangalore

  • kamathln
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 7, 2006
      Hi Everyone!

      Greetings... :)

      There are some fresh & new opportunities for working on Free Software
      product development, support and services in our team in Bangalore.

      DeepRoot Linux is a 5-year-old company based in Bangalore, India. We
      develop Free Software products and solutions based on GNU/Linux apart
      from also providing Free Software support and services.

      Our product is based on Debian GNU/Linux and we also provide all our
      services to clients on Debian GNU/Linux.

      Please have a look at:

      http://www.deeproot.in/We're_Hiring

      for more details. Then you can mail us at play @ deeproot.in to apply
      or ask for more information.

      Cheers,
      Abhas
      www.deeproot.in
    • Sundara Nagarajan
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 7, 2006
        This message is inappropriate to be posted in this group.

        The objective of this group is to support those aspiring to be
        developers in the Debian project, and provide a forum for those to
        interact. Using this group for business purposes is inappropriate.
        I request members of this group to post messages relevant to this
        group's objectives. There are many other forums to carry out
        commercial/business activities of various kind. I sincerely hope
        all will understand and cooperate.

        Warm regards,
        -- sn
        (coordinator of this group.)

        --- In DebianIndia@yahoogroups.com, "kamathln" <kamathln@...> wrote:

        > Hi Everyone!
        >
        > Greetings... :)
        >
        > There are some fresh & new opportunities for working on Free
        Software
        > product development, support and services in our team in Bangalore.
        >
        > DeepRoot Linux is a 5-year-old company based in Bangalore, India.
        We
        > develop Free Software products and solutions based on GNU/Linux
        apart
        > from also providing Free Software support and services.
        >
        > Our product is based on Debian GNU/Linux and we also provide all
        our
        > services to clients on Debian GNU/Linux.
        >
        > Please have a look at:
        >
        > http://www.deeproot.in/We're_Hiring
        >
        > for more details. Then you can mail us at play @ deeproot.in to
        apply
        > or ask for more information.
        >
        > Cheers,
        > Abhas
        > www.deeproot.in

      • Jaldhar H. Vyas
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 11, 2006
          On Wed, 7 Jun 2006, Sundara Nagarajan wrote:

          > This message is inappropriate to be posted in this group.
          >
          > The objective of this group is to support those aspiring to be
          > developers in the Debian project, and provide a forum for those to
          > interact. Using this group for business purposes is inappropriate.
          > I request members of this group to post messages relevant to this
          > group's objectives. There are many other forums to carry out
          > commercial/business activities of various kind.

          An appropriate one in this case would be the debian-jobs mailing list:
          debian-jobs@...

          --
          Jaldhar H. Vyas <jaldhar@...>
        • Laxminarayan Kamath
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 12, 2006
            On 6/11/06, Jaldhar H. Vyas <jaldhar@...> wrote:

            > On Wed, 7 Jun 2006, Sundara Nagarajan wrote:
            >

            > > This message is inappropriate to be posted in this group.
            > >
            > > The objective of this group is to support those aspiring to be
            > > developers in the Debian project, and provide a forum for those to
            > > interact. Using this group for business purposes is inappropriate.
            > > I request members of this group to post messages relevant to this
            > > group's objectives. There are many other forums to carry out
            > > commercial/business activities of various kind.

            I am extremely sorry for posting a job offer here. I will make it a
            point to confirm with the list rules and the list-moderator before
            posting job offers..

            > An appropriate one in this case would be the debian-jobs mailing list:
            > debian-jobs@...

            Jaldhar, I am extremely grateful for the polite redirection. I am sure
            it will be a helpfull one.

            --
            Laxminarayan Kamath Ammembal
            (+91) 9342287956