Results of the poll on developers' status

  • Sundara Nagarajan
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 23, 2006
      A poll was launched in Dec-Jan to check on the status of debian
      developers/aspirants participating in this group. Here is the
      result from the poll.

      Total responses = 11

      1. Started contribution = 3
      2. Selected an area to work = 5
      3. Interested & need help = 2
      4. No, not interested = 1

      Out of this list all who responded positively (the 10 of them) are
      welcome to participate in the workshop on April 8th. Please mark
      your calendar and make it convenient to attend and contribute.

      I can also observe that there are many members in the group who have
      not responded to the poll itself. Among them, if your status is
      same as 1, 2 or 3, the workshop is meant for you.

      All of you interested to participate in the workshop, please
      register by responding to the poll question on your participation in
      the workshop.

      Warm regards,
      -- sn
    • Sowmyanarayanan Sadagopan
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 26, 2006
        You can use one of the class rooms / conference rooms. Milind will coordinate
        Regards

        I am in Hyderabad on 7th; might be back on 8th or may NOT be

        On 3/23/06, Sundara Nagarajan <snagrajn@...> wrote:
[...]

        Yahoo! Groups Links

           http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        --