Problems with the IITM mirror ?

  • alephnull@gmail.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 15, 2006
      Has anyone else encountered MD5sum mismatch errors with the IIT Madras mirror ? On a related note, does anyone have a contact point for the mirror maintainers ? I would like to ask them to mirror amd64 as well, if possible.

      --
      Alok

      God made the integers; all else is the work of Man.
      -- Kronecker
    • Vivek Varghese Cherian
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 6, 2006
        --- In DebianIndia@yahoogroups.com, alephnull@... wrote:

        > Has anyone else encountered MD5sum mismatch errors with the IIT
        Madras mirror ? On a related note, does anyone have a contact point
        for the mirror maintainers ? I would like to ask them to mirror amd64
        as well, if possible.

        > --
        > Alok
        >
        > God made the integers; all else is the work of Man.
        > -- Kronecker

        First of all sorry for the late late response.

        Yes, i too did get MD5 checksum errors some time back on the IIT
        Madras mirror.