complete Debian Server Setup guide

  • gsri11
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 4, 2006
      This is atep by step tutorials how to setup Debian server this
      includes

      Debian Installation
      FTP Server Setup in debian
      Webserver Setup in Debian
      Samba Server Setup in Debian
      Database Server Setup in Debian
      Time clock sync for debian server
      Mail Server Configuration in Debian
      VNC Server setup in Debian
      Proxy Server Setup in Debian
      SSH Server Setup in Debian
      tftp Server Setup in Debian
      DHCP Server Setup in Debian
      IPtables Configuration in Debian
      DNS Server Setup in debian

      http://www.debianhelp.co.uk/debianserver.htm
    • Ganesh Gudigara
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 7, 2006
        Hi All
        I just finished basic development of shabdshilpa
        a English kannada translation tool based on Qt
        my feature idea is to develop using wxUniv and sampige with
        kannada speech recognition support.Interested can join the
        project development
        http://sourceforge,net/projects/shabdshilpa
        http://shabdshilpa.sourceforge.net/

        regards
        gG

        gsri11 <gsri11@...> wrote:
        This is atep by step tutorials how to setup Debian server this
        includes

        Debian Installation
        FTP Server Setup in debian
        Webserver Setup in Debian
        Samba Server Setup in Debian
        Database Server Setup in Debian
        Time clock sync for debian server
        Mail Server Configuration in Debian
        VNC Server setup in Debian
        Proxy Server Setup in Debian
        SSH Server Setup in Debian
        tftp Server Setup in Debian
        DHCP Server Setup in Debian
        IPtables Configuration in Debian
        DNS Server Setup in debian

        http://www.debianhelp.co.uk/debianserver.htm

        Jiyo cricket on Yahoo! India cricket

      • Ganesh Gudigara
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 7, 2006
          Hi
          has any one tried compiling libxml2 with mingw32
          ?
          both packages i am using from latest debian source list for sarge.
          i found some bugs while compiling libxml2 and fixed it also.
          how can i update back to this package maintainer?
          regards
          gG

          gsri11 <gsri11@...> wrote:
          This is atep by step tutorials how to setup Debian server this
          includes

          Debian Installation
          FTP Server Setup in debian
          Webserver Setup in Debian
          Samba Server Setup in Debian
          Database Server Setup in Debian
          Time clock sync for debian server
          Mail Server Configuration in Debian
          VNC Server setup in Debian
          Proxy Server Setup in Debian
          SSH Server Setup in Debian
          tftp Server Setup in Debian
          DHCP Server Setup in Debian
          IPtables Configuration in Debian
          DNS Server Setup in debian

          http://www.debianhelp.co.uk/debianserver.htm

          Jiyo cricket on Yahoo! India cricket

        • Thaths
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 7, 2006
            On 2/7/06, Ganesh Gudigara <ganeshgudigara@...> wrote:
            > both packages i am using from latest debian source list for sarge.
            > i found some bugs while compiling libxml2 and fixed it also.
            > how can i update back to this package maintainer?

            Make a diff patch and file a bug at http://bugs.debian.org/libxml2

            Thaths
            --
            "Bart! With $10,000 we'd be millionaires! We could buy all kinds of
            useful things... like love." -- Homer J. Simpson