dual boot

  • nathan
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 6, 2006
      i want to be able to dualboot debian and xp. Any idea hot to do that?
      thank You in advance.
      Your help is appreciated.
      nathan
    • प्रवीण् ए (Praveen A)
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 9, 2006
        2006/1/6, nathan <nathan30127@...>:
        i want to be able to dualboot debian and xp. Any idea hot to do that?
        thank You in advance.
        Your help is appreciated.
        nathan

        Free a partition [Copy files to another]. Install Debian on the free partition. Contact me[or the list] if you face problems.
        Regards
        Praveen A

        --
                    "GNU is the system, and Linux is the  kernel."
        A proud GNU user http://www.gnu.org