D-I Tamil translation

  • Damodharan Rajalingam
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 5, 2005
      Hi,
      I am Damodharana from Bangalore. I am interested in
      translating D-I to Tamil. Has Tamil translation
      already started? Any group working on it?

      Thanks
      Damodharan

    • Christian Perrier
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 5, 2005
        Quoting Damodharan Rajalingam (psg_01l109@...):
        > Hi,
        > I am Damodharana from Bangalore. I am interested in
        > translating D-I to Tamil. Has Tamil translation
        > already started? Any group working on it?

        No, nothing started yet.

        As I suggested to others, could you subscribe to
        debian-in-workers@... so that we begin talking
        about thisĀ ?

        Anyway, you can already start reading the D-I i18n documentation:

        http://people.debian.org/~bubulle/d-i/i18n-doc

        espcially chapters 1 and 3. Chapter 3 is what we will "run" together
        in order to setup the Tamil translation for D-I...