510Debian packaging session - Thursday 9 pm IST at #debian-in on irc.oftc.net

    Oct 11, 2010
      Hi,

      We are continuing our online packaging sessions from this Thursday.
      Every one is invited. Those who are interested to attend please start
      reading "new maintainers' guide". The whole session will be based on
      that. We will split the session to two - one for people who attended
      mini debconf (#debian-in-mentors) and another for those who are new
      (#debian-in). Hoping to see some mentors to help me out as well.

      For those who are familiar with packaging, it will be a work out
      session where you can get real time help with your packages. For new
      people we start with an example package.

      Thanks
      Praveen

      PS: Share this announcement in other foss lists
      --
      പ്രവീണ്‍ അരിമ്പ്രത്തൊടിയില്‍