27Re: Topic 3: Looking for a volunteer to develop & maintain the website

  • Sundara Nagarajan
    Aug 2 4:52 AM
      We have got the volunteer from IIIT-B to develop and maintain the
      Debconf website. So, we shall soon announce the conference details,
      along with registration. Thank you, Sanket & Siddhartha Reddy for
      taking charge of this activity.

      I am hopeful of making the announcement in a couple of days. I would
      like to hear from you if you have specific topics to be included in
      the conference. I shall publish a draft program soon. But, that will
      not be in the critical path for the annoucement & registration to
      begin.

      Warm regards,
      -- sn
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic