Need a place to live? Read on

  • deafdewy
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2008
      A ROOM TO RENT in Woburn

      A big Victorian house locates in Woburn, north of Boston
      seeking a roomate(s) for a good sized bedroom. Rent will be $650.00
      dollars that includes all ultities except internet/cable which will
      be divided
      by all romates . Rightnow 4 people are living there and pay $15
      dollars
      each.

      All roomates have access to all commons rooms such as livingroom,
      diningroom, kitchen, laundry and backyard.

      Have parking on the street without any problems

      Good plow from Woburn City Hall during winter times and we hire
      a Deaf person who has a snow plowing job for severe snow

      All share basic house cleaning.

      Near Woburn Mall and Burlington Mall as well as restuarants and big
      stores such as Staples, Target, Lowes, Starbucks and a few more

      Near purple commuter train (Andersen stop after Winchester Center)
      as well as Logan bus going to and back to from Logan airport

      Near major highways such as 128/95 North and South, 93 North and
      South, 495 and a few more

      Also this house has 3 house cats and no more pets

      If interested, please email Sue Philip at
      suephilip@...
      Page me anytime with questions or visit the house.

      Thank you
      Sue Philip

      Posted by Brenda Rennie for Sue Philip