Re: [DeafStudies-Africa] MultiLingual Education Network Kenya

  • joel.omondi@disabilitykenya.org
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2009
      Hi,

      That's interesting Jason, please get in touch; we have a growing group of people working at different levels in developing and advocasy on the use of kenyan sign language in education;

      I am currently in south sudan and appreciated so much about the information about deaf people in south sudan; i will be here for some time one or two weeks and wanted to see if i would meet them in juba; please if you can get me the contact for the CODA lady or something so i can followup;

      Joel