(Chicago) THE DEATH THAT LEADS TO LIFE

  • moody_deaf
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2003
      Moody Church's Deaf Ministry invites you to our morning worship
      service. This Sunday, Pastor Steven Masor's message is called "THE
      DEATH THAT LEADS TO LIFE" and is based on Romans 6:1-5.

      Come join us!

      WHERE: Moody Memorial Church; Clark Street & North Avenue; Chicago.

      WHEN: Sunday, 9:50a-11:15a.

      INTERPRETERS: Michelle Host and Susan Lee

      TRANSPORTATION: The Broadway, Clark, North Avenue, Armitage and
      Lincoln buses all drop you off in front of the church. By the EL,
      the Sedgewick stop on the Brown line and the Division stop on the Red
      line drop you off a few blocks from the church. During the summer,
      the Free Lincoln Park Trolley also stops in front of the church.
      Bike racks are also available. Free parking available. See the
      people in the Red vests in front of the church. The deaf section is
      near the organ.

      If you have any questions, please contact Susan Lee: (v) 773-248-
      9070; (tty) 773-248-4060; (f) 773-248-7051; (email)
      moody_deaf@...; NexTalk 1-866-889-8647, ID: moody-deaf.

      See you there!