(Chicago) IAD Board Meeting Agenda

  • IADeafPR@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2002
      REMINDER YOU!

      Here is the agenda for the April 6th Board meeting at Silent Cooperative
      Apartments, 2500 West Belmont Road, Chicago, IL 60618

      Meeting starts at 9:30 SHARP. The meeting room will open at 9:00 at SCA.

      I. Roll Call

      II. Minutes

      III. Officers' Reports
      a. Treasurer - Gary Etkie
      b. President - Todd Hlavacek
      c. Vice President - Kim Bianco Majeri
      d. Secretary - Susan Dramin Weiss

      IV. Chapters Reports
      a. Fox Valley Chapter - Kevin Ryan
      b. Chicago Chapter - Carol Ann Picknell
      c. Heartland Chapter - John Miller
      d. Illini Chapter - Shelley Couch

      V. Standing/Ad-hoc Committee Reports
      a. Membership - Janice Mancill
      b. State-Wide Bulletin - Teri-Lyn Calhoun
      c. NAD Interpreter Committee - John Miller
      d. Hearing Aid Coverage - Jimmy Carter
      e. HVC - Dan Roche
      f. Law Committee - Jimmy Carter
      g. Ways and Means - Gary Etkie
      h. IAD Youth - Vacant
      i. Deaf Education - Cindy Plue
      j. Public Relations -Mike Berger
      k. Web - Kevin Ryan
      (NEW) l. Fundraising - Vacant
      (NEW) m. Workshop - Vacant

      VI. Open Forum
      Any Topics?

      VII. Unfinished Business

      VIII. New Business
      a. Brochure
      b. Editorial Policy
      c. EIPA Grant Sponsorship/Proposal

      IX. Adjournment

      X. Announcements

      DIRECTION:
      Coming from the South, I55 or I57 to I94 west (going towards
      Chicago/Milwaukee) Exit Belmont and turn right (east). Go about a mile and
      half then the apartments are on the left side. 4-5 story white building.
      If you go past Western Ave , you've gone too far.

      Also you can come from the south on 94 and exit Western. Turn right. Keep
      going then get off the exit ramp to Belmont/Clybourn. Western becomes a
      bridge. Turn left on Belmont and the white bldg is right in front of you on
      the right side.

      Coming from the North, get on 90/94. Exit Kimball. Turn right at ramp.
      then immediately left onto Belmont. Continue about a mile or so to SCA on
      the left side.

      Coming from the west. 290 into the city until 90/94 and go west towards
      Milwaukee. Then follow the first two directions.

      Michael K. Berger
      IAD Public Relation