Who has your vote??

  • nomination@...
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2013
    • 1 Attachment
    • 119 KB
    Happy July everyone!

    I hope you're enjoying the summer! (even as I write this it is 63 degrees
    outside.... Summer???)

    Voting is still open for the 2013 Deaf Illinois Awards nominees! Voting
    takes 2-3 minutes and can be easily started by following the link below:

    https://s.zoomerang.com/s/deafquest

    Voting ends on Friday, July 19, 2013 at midnight so vote soon!

    There are 20 categories of nominations for people and organizations that
    work very hard to make YOUR community better for YOU! :) Every nominee is
    deserving and have already expressed such gratitude for being nominated.
    They all love working for the greater good of the Deaf Community so show
    them some love and let them know how much you appreciate their hard work
    by voting.

    Also, if you're still waiting to get tickets there is still time to get
    them at a reduced price (see attached). You can contact any Deaf Illinois
    Awards Committee member or visit
    http://deafquest.com/deafillinoisawards.html

    Enjoy your summer and we'll see you on August 24 at the 2013 Deaf Illinois
    Awards!

    Christopher Grace
    Nominations & Voting
    2013 Deaf Illinois Awards