SAVE THE DATE! >>> Deaf Illinois Awards 2013 <<

  • Lori Krakora
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2013
      "Save the Date!"

      On Saturday, August 24, 2013, we will be hosting Deaf Illinois Awards at the Nineteeth Century Club in Oak Park.  More information will be forthcoming.  This promises to be a very exciting night of hor d'oeuvres, drinks, dessert, and maybe a mystery or two!

      Tickets will be on sale soon, so keep your eyes open!

      For more details, watch this vlog:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIQQp_G1br4&feature=youtu.be

      Do you need:
      • INTERPRETER?
      • ASL CLASS or TUTORING?
      • CAPTIONING or SUBTITLING?
      • VIDEOTAPING or EDITING?
      • ACCESSIBILITY CONSULTING?
      NO PROBLEM! Use Deaf Communication by Innovation (DCI)!

      Deaf Owned and Operated Communication Services
      Deaf Communication by Innovation

      DON'T FORGET TO POST EVENTS, NEWS, INFO, ADS, EVENTS, ETC.
      ON THE DEAF ILLINOIS NEWS!

      http://www.deafillinois.com