(Chicago) CBAD Tournament Volunteer Announcement

  • Michelle Mendiola
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 20, 2013
      VOLUNTEERS NEEDED

      Central Basketball Association of the Deaf
      and
       Chicago Park District
      Deaf & Hard of Hearing Men & Women’s 5th Regional
      Basketball Tournament

      March 15 & 16, 2013

      Gymnasium - Curie Metro High School, 4959 S. Archer * Chicago, Illinois 60632

      CBAD & CPD are looking for volunteers for both dates: Friday, March 15th from 5:30pm-10:00pm and Saturday, March 16th all day from 7:30am-4:30pm. We need all the help we can get! All volunteers will be given free lunch from Subway and a tournament shirt to show our appreciation for making this tournament an enjoyable one!

      Those who want to volunteer on Friday evening, March 15th, we ask you to arrive at 5:30pm. First game starts at 630pm. On Saturday, March 16th, we will need volunteers to arrive at 7:30am before our first 830am game.

      Volunteers needed for the following:
      • Scorekeepers
      • Shot clock keepers
      • Scoreboard keepers
      • Statisticians
      • Team Registration
      • Hallway Security
      • Bench Assistants
      • Door Patrols

      Volunteers will be assigned to their preferred duties.

      Please reply by Monday, March 4th to confirm your choice of duty and let me know which shift you would like to volunteer:

      • Friday night - one shift: 5:30pm-10:00pm
      • Saturday - 2 shifts: 7:30am-12:00 noon or afternoon 11:30am-4:30pm
      (Circle one and/or if you want to help all weekend, let us know.)

      1st CHOICE _______________     2nd CHOICE _______________     3rd CHOICE _______________

      If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact
      Michelle Mendiola-McKinnie - melalem19@...
      Sarah Faber - sarah.faber@...

      Do you need:�
      • INTERPRETER?
      • ASL CLASS or TUTORING?�
      • CAPTIONING or SUBTITLING?
      • VIDEOTAPING or EDITING?
      • ACCESSIBILITY CONSULTING?
      NO PROBLEM! ��Use�Deaf Communication by Innovation�(DCI)!

      Deaf Owned and Operated Communication Services
      Deaf Communication by Innovation

      DON'T FORGET TO POST EVENTS, NEWS, INFO, ADS, EVENTS, ETC.�
      ON THE DEAF ILLINOIS NEWS!�

      http://www.deafillinois.com