(Chicago) WCRAD - Let's save the date for Holiday Party - December 15

  • Maria Hernandez
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 4, 2012
    Everyone Welcome!! Deaf, Hard of Hearing, Signer and Anyone!!
    Come to join our warmest times to chat and merrier times!

    Please kindly spread the word to friends to friends.  We are looking forward to have blast Holiday Party.  Hope to see you there!

    If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Juan Bernal or Lisa Roth about this event via email at windycityrad@....

    Please click the flyer attachment. Have a wonderful holidays!!

    Cheers,
    Maria
    WCRAD Social Director

    WANT TO LEARN ASL?
    NEED INTERPRETER?
    NEED CAPTIONER?
    NEED VIDEOTAPING?
    NEED CONSULTING?

    No problem!

    Use Deaf Communication by Innovation (DCI)!
    Deaf Owned and Operated Communication Services
    Deaf Communication by Innovation

    DON'T FORGET TO POST EVENTS, NEWS, INFO, ADS, EVENTS, ETC.
    ON THE DEAF ILLINOIS NEWS!

    http://www.deafillinois.com