(Darien) Thursday/Saturday tickets available (FRIDAY SOLD OUT): HSHS Deaf Drama Club's Comedy, Drama Show!

  • Reddybrady@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 27, 2012
      Friday morning and night are sold out!!
      We have plenty of seats left on Thursday morning and Saturday night.

      Deaf Drama Club
      Presents
      Rough Night at the North Pole
      By Craig Alpaugh

      A naughty little boy and his reluctant companion come to the North Pole to get even with Santa Claus. The boy wants revenge because Santa put coal in his stockings. (He must have been really bad because he was wearing them at the time!) The kids frame Santa and get him thrown in the North Pole jail. With Santa out of the way, the boy plans on taking his place and putting coal in the stockings of all the boys and girls in the world. But, in this riotous farce, Santa gets out in time to set things straight and ensure a Merry Christmas for one and all!

      Hinsdale South H.S.
      Little Theater (Enter through door number 8)
      7401 Clarendon Hills Rd.
      Darien, IL 60561

      Morning Performances:
      Thursday, November 29 and Friday, November 30, 2012

      10:00AM

      Cost: $4.00 (Free for Staff)

      *** Call to reserve your seats ****

      Night Performances:
      Friday, November 30 and Saturday December 1, 2012

      7:30p.m.

      Cost: $5.00 per person

      Voice Interpreters provided

      For more information contact:

      Hershella Ashford Marlene Brady

      (VP) 630-230-1698 or (Voice) 630-468-4001

      WANT TO LEARN ASL?�
      NEED INTERPRETER?
      NEED CAPTIONER?
      NEED VIDEOTAPING?
      NEED CONSULTING?

      No problem!�

      Use�Deaf Communication by Innovation�(DCI)!
      Deaf Owned and Operated Communication Services
      Deaf Communication by Innovation

      DON'T FORGET TO POST EVENTS, NEWS, INFO, ADS, EVENTS, ETC.�
      ON THE DEAF ILLINOIS NEWS!�

      http://www.deafillinois.com