(Skokie) Deaf Coffee Chat in Skokie on January 6, 2012

  • Sandi
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 30, 2011
      Happy New Year!!

      Come join us for great conversation and great people.

      Next get together is on Friday, January 6, 2012
      Panera Cafe
      9611 Skokie Blvd
      Skokie
      (Across from Old Orchard Mall)

      We meet the first Friday of the month.

      Please email me or Mariah with any questions
      Wishing everyone a healthy and happy New Year!

      Sandi - wernersandi@...
      Mariah - mariahsnest@...

      WANT TO LEARN ASL?
      NEED INTERPRETER?
      NEED CAPTIONER?
      NEED VIDEOTAPING?
      NEED CONSULTING?
      No problem!
      Use Deaf Communication by Innovation (DCI)!
      Deaf Owned and Operated Communication Services
      http://www.deafcomm.net

      DON'T FORGET TO POST EVENTS, NEWS, INFO,
      ADS, EVENTS, ETC. ON THE DEAF ILLINOIS NEWS!
      http://www.deafillinois.com