(Crystal Lake) Deaf Chat Coffee

  • deafjan2
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 19, 2011
      Deaf Chat Coffee

      Every 1st Friday of the Month

      Friday, November 4, 2011

      at
      Starbucks
      1125 Rt. 31
      Crystal Lake, IL

      6 PM to 9 PM

      Come and Join us!!

      Everyone is welcome. Meet new and old faces, share, learn, teach, few laughs, etc. Also it is a great place for ASL Students to improve their signs. Please let me know by email in advace if anyone want to give any presentation. We will welcome anyone.
      Thank you for understanding.

       Contact for Information - Janice Mancill at DeafJan2@...

      WANT TO LEARN ASL?
      NEED INTERPRETER?
      NEED CAPTIONER?
      NEED VIDEOTAPING?
      NEED CONSULTING?

      No problem!

      Use Deaf Communication by Innovation (DCI)!
      Deaf Owned and Operated Communication Services
      Deaf Communication by Innovation

      DON'T FORGET TO POST EVENTS, NEWS, INFO, ADS, EVENTS, ETC.
      ON THE DEAF ILLINOIS NEWS!

      http://www.deafillinois.com