MCLD's NEW Web Site

  • MCLD1@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29, 2011
      Hello All!

      MCLD's new web site is up and running!!! Please take a look at the new "In ASL" drop-down where we have our video "Your Day in Court" and also a new page of legal terms in ASL:

      Visit MCLD's web site today - www.mcld.org

      -Karen

      Karen Aguilar, Executive Director
      Midwest Center on Law and the Deaf (MCLD)
      PO Box 804297
      Chicago, IL 60680-4104
      800.894.3653 (voice)
      800.894.3654 (tty)
      312.873.3813 (fax)
      VP by appointment only
      KGAguilar@... (e-mail)
      www.mcld.org (web site)

      WANT TO LEARN ASL?
      NEED INTERPRETER?
      NEED CAPTIONER?
      NEED VIDEOTAPING?
      NEED CONSULTING?

      No problem!

      Use Deaf Communication by Innovation (DCI)!
      Deaf Owned and Operated Communication Services
      Deaf Communication by Innovation

      DON'T FORGET TO POST EVENTS, NEWS, INFO, ADS, EVENTS, ETC.
      ON THE DEAF ILLINOIS NEWS!

      http://www.deafillinois.com