(Schaumburg) Whole Heart Sunday at BBC

  • Mark Coleman
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 30, 2008

      BBC Deaf Ministry is hosting their annual Whole Heart Sunday on Feb. 10 at 9:30 a.m.

      We will begin with Bible Lessons about the Heart.

      We will give away Valentine Prizes (candies, candles, cuddlies, and certificates).

       If Cupid’s dart hits your red square on the big red heart, the you will win a prize.

              We need over 100 people to fill every space on the big red heart.

      We will end with a delicious Valentine Banquet ($8 per adult or $20 per family; 1st time visitors free).

      Our photographer can take your Valentine Photo - with our group and with your family or spouse.

      If you have never attended this annual event, please come see what you are missing.

      The BBC Deaf Ministry welcomes you to join their annual Whole Heart Sunday.

      ADDRESS:  Bethel Baptist Church   200 N. Roselle Rd.  Schaumburg, IL 60194

      CONTACT:  MarkColeman@...

      GREAT NEWS! The Deaf Illinois News' Website has been upgraded and now ready for you to submit news, directory, classified, events and VIDEOs! Please go to http://www.deafillinois.com

      NEED INTERPRETERS? No problem!
      Use Deaf Communication by Innovation (DCI)!
      Deaf Owned and Operated Interpreter Referral Agency, Certified Business Enterprise owned by People with Disabilities (BEPD) and Person with Disability Business Enterprise (PBE).
      http://www.deafcomm.net