(Hodgkins) Chicagoland Deaf Anglers

  • CarmenMRinken@aol.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 28, 2007

      Chicagoland Deaf Anglers

      Where: Murphy Bar & Grill

                    6298 East Avenue

                    Hodgkins, IL

      Date: January 6, 2008

      Time:  2:00 PM to ???

      Admission: FREE

      We have several games like...Jackpots, Buck-O-Ball Game, "K" Card Game and Pool Tables

            Please come and have fun with us!

               Please bring your friends too! ;)

      GREAT NEWS! The Deaf Illinois News' Website has been upgraded and now ready for you to submit news, directory, classified, events and VIDEOs! Please go to http://www.deafillinois.com

         NEED INTERPRETERS? No problem!
         Use Deaf Communication by Innovation (DCI)!
         Deaf Owned & Operated Interpreter Referral Agency,
         Certified Person with Disability Business Enterprise (PBE).
         http://www.deafcomm.net

    • CarmenMRinken@aol.com
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 20, 2008

        Chicagoland Deaf Anglers (Fishing Club)

        Where: Murphy Bar & Grill

                      6298 East Avenue

                      Hodgkins, IL

        Date: March 2, 2008 ( SUNDAY )

        Time: 2:00 PM to ?????

        Admission: FREE

        We have several games like...Jackpots, Buck-O-Ball Game, "K" Card Game, Pool Tables

              Please come and have fun with us!

                 Please bring your friends too! ;)

        GREAT NEWS! The Deaf Illinois News' Website has been upgraded and now ready for you to submit news, directory, classified, events and VIDEOs! Please go to http://www.deafillinois.com

        NEED INTERPRETERS? No problem!
        Use Deaf Communication by Innovation (DCI)!
        Deaf Owned and Operated Interpreter Referral Agency, Certified Business Enterprise owned by People with Disabilities (BEPD) and Person with Disability Business Enterprise (PBE).
        http://www.deafcomm.net

      • CarmenMRinken@aol.com
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 20, 2009
          Chicagoland Deaf Anglers

          Where: Murphy Bar & Grill

                        6298 East Avenue

                        Hodgkins, IL

          Date: May 3,2009 (Sunday)

          Time: 1:00 PM to ????

          Admission: FREE

          We have several games like...Jackpots,Buck-O-Ball Game, "K" Card Game

                Please come and have fun with us!

                   Please bring your friends too!

          NEED INTERPRETERS?  No problem!
          Use Deaf Communication by Innovation (DCI)!
          Deaf Owned and Operated Interpreter Referral Agency, Certified Business Enterprise owned by People with Disabilities (BEPD) and Person with Disability Business Enterprise (PBE).
          http://www.deafcomm.net

          DON'T FORGET TO POST NEWS, INFO, ADS, EVENTS, ETC.
          ON THE DEAF ILLINOIS NEWS!   Please go to

          http://www.deafillinois.com