This Saturday- Sand Volleyball Tourney

  • Prusak June
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31 7:38 AM
      Hello Everyone Everywhere:

      Just a friendly reminder---This Saturday, August 4th,
      is the Sand Volleyball Tournament. Come on out & let's
      have fun! A chance to meet new and old friends!!

      Here are the FAQs:

      1) Yes, you can sign up on Saturday, even for 3 on 3
      division. Be sure to show up 45 minutes before the
      game begins.

      2) If you want to play but you don't have a team-- Or
      you need a player or two--- don't worry, be happy!
      JUST SHOW UP ANYWAY. The committee will do our best to
      help you form a team or join a team.

      3) Please pay CASH only. This makes it easier to pay
      out cash prizes.

      4) Bring your own food/drink.
      (I am unable to provide/sell/serve any food/drink due
      to Darien Park District's Health Regulation).

      5) You may want to bring your lawn chair or blanket to
      sit on.

      For more information (and/or waiver form): check out
      the website:

      http://www.chicagohearingsociety.org/Programs/Youth%20Program/Flyer_sand_vball.htm

      Looking forward to seeing you Saturday!

      June Prusak