(Chicago) September 40 Hour DV Training for Deaf Professionals

  • Tess Sakolsky
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2006

      Hello everyone,

      The Illinois Coalition Against Domestic Violence in our continued efforts to promote better advocacy for Deaf/HOH victims of domestic violence will be offering their foundation 40 hour domestic violence training in September—see attachment for all the details.

      This training is for Deaf professionals who would like to learn the basics about the dynamics of domestic violence and is required for any Deaf professional who wishes to contract/partner with their local domestic violence program to provide advocacy for Deaf/HOH victim/survivors of domestic violence.  Our organization currently has funding to pay to Deaf professionals to contract/partner with local domestic violence programs.

      If you have any questions about location and registration contact:  Pam Groves  groves@...  TTY:  217-241-0376

      If you have any questions about actual content offered at this training contact:  Tess Sakolsky  Sakolsky@...  TTY: same

      Respectfully,

      Tess Sakolsky