    From: "mark.winkelman29@..." <mark.winkelman29@...>
    To: Betty Jo Lucero <bjolucero@...>; Paul Lucero <plucero2000@...>; "mark.winkelman29@..."
    Subject: July and August Deaf Worship Flyer

    Grace and Peace to each of you in the name of Jesus Christ.

    This is Pastor Mark Winkelman. I am now using this email address because our church is switching internet providers. Please use this email to contact me now rather than my old email address (which was pastormark29@...)

    I have attached a PDF flyer for our next 2 worship gatherings. I look forward to seeing each of you there! Please pass the word on to your friends ‘n neighbors!  You can also access the flyer via our website @ http://www.stpetersmorrison.com/deaf-ministry.html

    God Bless each of you!
    Rev. Mark Winkelman

    ~ May the peace of God which surpasses all understanding guard your heart and mind. ~