19343Sorenson VRS - Meet and Greet - Merrillville 7-15-14

  • Timothy Mahoney
    Jul 7, 2014

    Greetings Merrillville Area Interpreters,

    My name is Tim Mahoney, Director of the Downtown Chicago SVRS Center.  I’m excited to announce Sorenson is considering a call center in the Merrillville, IN area.  On Tuesday, July 15th from 6p – 9p CST, we’d like to meet with you to discuss the idea, present information on Sorenson Communications, the work as a VRS interpreter, and answer questions that come up along the way!   Whether you are a seasoned RID certified interpreter or have immediate goals to enter the interpreting profession.  Attend to gather more information on VRS interpreting.

    I’m hoping you will be able to attend some, if not the whole event.  Attached is a flyer, please feel free to spread the word to others in the interpreting community.  Post as you see fit to inform others.

    Let me know if you have questions.  RSVP with Mary Ponterio, Director of the South Bend SVRS Center:  mponterio@... .

    Hope to see you there!

    Tim Mahoney - IL-I5,T5, NIC-Adv.

    Director - Downtown Chicago VRS Center

    Sorenson Communications, Inc.

    877-362-1702   Office

    312-513-1901   Mobile

    312-957-4909   VP

    312-922-1502   Fax

    tmahoney@...

    www.sorensonvrs.com

    The mission of Sorenson Communications is to provide the highest-quality communications products and services to all deaf and hard of hearing individuals.

    CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This e-mail transmission, and any documents, files or previous e-mail messages attached to it, may contain confidential and proprietary information.  If you are not the intended recipient, or a person responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of any of the information contained in or attached to this message is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.  If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately notify me by reply e-mail at: tmahoney@... or by telephone at 877-362-1702, and destroy the original transmission and its attachments without reading them or saving them to disk.