19335Work Incentive Seminar Event

  • laurathompsoncaa
    Jul 1, 2014

    Do you have questions about working while on benefits?

    ¨ Can I work and still keep my Social Security (SSI and/or SSDI) benefits?

    ¨ Can I work and keep my healthcare benefits (Medicare and Medicaid)?

    ¨ Who can help me understand how working will affect my
    benefits?

    ¨ Who can help me find a job?

    ¨ How can I apply my Ticket to Work to help with employment?

    If you or someone you know is on Social Security Disability and wants to work, but isn’t sure how to get started, the upcoming WISE (Work Incentives Seminar Event) is the place to be!

    To RSVP, contact Laura Thompson at: (630) 984-4251
    or
    LThompson@...

    ** a sign language interpreter will be provided

    Sponsored by the Illinois Assistive Technology Program-Work Incentives Planning and Assistance (IATP-WIPA) Program.

    When: Wednesday, July 30, 2014
    Time: 10:00AM-12:00PM
    Where: AIM Center for Independent Living
               3130 Finley Road, Suite 500
               Downers Grove, IL 60515

    ** Flyer is attached to distribute! Please send to anyone and everyone! :)