18972Looking for a presenter on deaf panel on Victim Awareness Night

  • Cunningham, Michele
    Jan 24, 2014

      Hello everyone,

      Every year in the month of April, I host Victim Awareness Night here at Anixter Center with many different presenters discussing about victims’ rights with different topics.  This year I am planning to have a deaf panel with 2-3 deaf presenters who were victims of crime in the past but now are survivors.  It can be a victim of identity theft, scam, harassment, sexual assault, robbery, any other crimes.  I would like you to tell a story to the deaf community on what happened to you and what you did to survive and to empower them into survivors.  Your story can last from 5-15 minutes each.  Email me for any questions.

      Looking forward to hearing from you.

      Chicago Hearing Society
      2001 N. Clybourn Ave | Chicago, Illinois 60614
      VP 773-904-0104 | Voice 773-248-9121 | Fax 773.248.9176 | TTY 773.248.9174 | http://www.chicagohearingsociety.org