18970Fwd: Deaf Youth Center February Flyer

  • Deaf Youth Center
    Jan 23, 2014
      DYC meets again on February 20th and we have exciting things planned including American Sign Language Music Poetry. Our theme next month will be "Listen to the beat of your Heart" We encourage all students to come wearing RED, prizes will be given out for most creative attire.
      Deaf Youth Center is open to all students, Deaf/Hard of Hearing/Siblings/ASL users.
      Mission: "To visually light the path of Deaf Youth using sign language"
      Vision: Helping Deaf Youth Connect
      Thank you for your youth and thank you for your support!
      Crystal Kelley Schwartz, Director
      Deaf Youth Center-Naperville @ the Yellowbox
      1635 Emerson Lane, Naperville IL
      +