18957Deaf Mass at St Mary of Vernon January 26th at 4 pm. Please come!

  • Claudia
    Jan 19, 2014

      Please join us for our monthly Deaf Mass  on Sunday, January 26th at 4:00 pm at St. Mary of Vernon Catholic Church, located in central Lake County:

      236 Rte. 45, Indian Creek, IL (Rt. 45 Butterfield Rd, near Vernon Hills/Mundelein area).

      Fr Joe Mulcrone, Director of the Chicago Catholic Office of the Deaf will celebrate mass in total communication (sign language and voice interpreted). If you are deaf, hard of hearing, learning ASL or just want to experience mass through sign language, you are most welcome.Whether or not this is your first time coming or you have been thinking about coming for a long time, but haven't made it yet- we would love to have you!

      As always, we will enjoy each other's company after Mass! Please bring a dessert or snack to share.   All are invited to stay!

      The Deaf Mass is celebrated at St Mary of Vernon at 4 pm on the fourth Sunday of the month. For more information email Claudia Glenn at  caglenn@ameritech.netI will be happy to help with directions.

      Hope you can come!