18956Deaf Women Small Group - Elgin

  • Amy Baker
    Jan 18, 2014
    Happy New Year!!  Wow, we are now a few weeks into the New Year.

    We are starting Deaf Women's Small Group:
    When:  February 5, Wednesdays, 7pm
    Where:  Harvest Bible Chapel, Elgin
                 1000 N Randall Road

    Map is attached

    What is involved in Small Groups:  Bible Study, Prayer, Discussion of the Study, and Caring for one another.
    We will be using a study from Deaf Missions: 13 Lessons in Christian Doctrine

    We will meet weekly and take a break on the third week of the month, so those who wants to attend the 3rd Sunday Bible Study in Elgin, may do so.

    I forgot my contact information in the last post, so I am including it in this one and upcoming reminders.

    Thank you,
    Amy Baker
    handy.amy2@...
    630-917-5110 txt