Favourite Westerns

  • Jon Padgett
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 19, 2003
      During this slow period, what are everyones favourite
      westerns, and what makes them so good? My personal
      favourite is called Django Kill. If Hammer ever made
      spaghetti westerns, then they would look like this. It
      starts with the hero clawing his way out of his grave
      before hunting down the people who shot him with a gun
      of gold bullets. The whole film is extreme with it's
      towns folk who are more depraved than the bandits,
      drunk talking parrots, vampire bats (Cue humorous
      footage of harmless looking fruit bat), scalpings and
      predatory gay cowboys.

    • Megan C Robertson
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 19, 2003
        > During this slow period, what are everyones favourite
        > westerns?

        The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
        Trinity
        Trinity is Still My Name
        Fistful of Dollars
        For a Few Dollars More

        Pretty dull, really :-)

        Mexal.
      • Adam Shive
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 19, 2003
          I've got to give props to

          Unforgiven
          Silverado
          True Grit
          Cat Balou
          The outlaw Josey Wales
          High Plains Drifter

          and of course High Noon.

          Adam

          Megan C Robertson <megan@...> wrote:
          > During this slow period, what are everyones favourite
          > westerns?

          The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
          Trinity
          Trinity is Still My Name
          Fistful of Dollars
          For a Few Dollars More

          Pretty dull, really :-)

          Mexal.

          Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 19, 2003
            Well, i think i'd have to go with

            The Quick and the Dead
            Tombstone
            Unforgiven
            Silverado

            for my list
            BBJ

            Adam Shive
            <dapperdapertuto@ To: Deadlandsuk@yahoogroups.com
            yahoo.com> cc:
            Subject: RE: [Deadlands uk] Favourite Westerns
            19/08/03 14:37
            Please respond to
            Deadlandsuk

            I've got to give props to

            Unforgiven
            Silverado
            True Grit
            Cat Balou
            The outlaw Josey Wales
            High Plains Drifter

            and of course High Noon.

            Adam

            Megan C Robertson <megan@...> wrote:
            > During this slow period, what are everyones favourite
            > westerns?

            The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
            Trinity
            Trinity is Still My Name
            Fistful of Dollars
            For a Few Dollars More

            Pretty dull, really :-)

            Mexal.

            Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

          • Nathaniel Garth
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 19, 2003
              Here are mine

              shanghai noon
              silverado
              tombstone
              Magnifient seven
              Buffalo Soldiers

              Adam Shive <dapperdapertuto@...> wrote:
              I've got to give props to

              Unforgiven
              Silverado
              True Grit
              Cat Balou
              The outlaw Josey Wales
              High Plains Drifter

              and of course High Noon.

              Adam

              Megan C Robertson <megan@...> wrote:
              > During this slow period, what are everyones favourite
              > westerns?

              The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
              Trinity
              Trinity is Still My Name
              Fistful of Dollars
              For a Few Dollars More

              Pretty dull, really :-)

              Mexal.

              Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

              Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

              Mike Lowrey: Hello?
              Marcus Burnett: We're your new neighbors.
              Mike Lowrey: Don't be alarmed, we're negros.
              Marcus Burnett: Naw man, naw! Too much bass in your voice. That scares white folks. You got to sound more like them.
              [In high pitched voice] Bad Boys 1995
              Marcus Burnett: We were wondering if we could borrow some brown sugar..?