Re: Colt's Song

  • Butch Rosenbalm
    Message 1 of 2 , May 29, 2003
      Beautiful man, beautiful. I'm going to pass that
      along to my posse. Might become somebody's theme
      song... :)
      thanks!
      Butch

      http://calendar.yahoo.com
    • Brian Knight
      Message 2 of 2 , May 30, 2003
        --- In Deadlandsuk@yahoogroups.com, Butch Rosenbalm <darthrose@y...>
        wrote:
        > Beautiful man, beautiful. I'm going to pass that
        > along to my posse. Might become somebody's theme
        > song... :)
        > thanks!
        > Butch

        Don't thank me, I didn't 'Convert' it. A friend of mine did. But I
        will send yours and Mr. Kings praise to him.