Re: [Deadlands uk] A request for Mr. Hensley

  • PEGShane@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 30, 2003
      In a message dated 4/30/2003 10:34:30 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
      nategarth@... writes:

      > I was wondering Mr. Hensley if and when you and your staff are ever
      > going to put the information from your old website on the new one.
      > Like the edges frigid and monster magnet. The old yarns like wolf
      > creek. The archtype guerro santo (i think that what it was called)
      > and the gadget design quirks and fu powers.
      >
      > Thanks for your time
      >
      > Ng

      Hi Ng,

      Just Shane, please. I don't really. A lot of that stuff really needed some
      work and I've just got too much on my plate. There are quite a few websites
      out there that have it though. Just ask on the regular DL group.

      Thanks!

      Shane

    • Nathaniel Garth
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1, 2003
        THanks for the reply Cool Game Nate

        PEGShane@... wrote:In a message dated 4/30/2003 10:34:30 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
        nategarth@... writes:

        > I was wondering Mr. Hensley if and when you and your staff are ever
        > going to put the information from your old website on the new one.
        > Like the edges frigid and monster magnet. The old yarns like wolf
        > creek. The archtype guerro santo (i think that what it was called)
        > and the gadget design quirks and fu powers.
        >
        > Thanks for your time
        >
        > Ng

        Hi Ng,

        Just Shane, please. I don't really. A lot of that stuff really needed some
        work and I've just got too much on my plate. There are quite a few websites
        out there that have it though. Just ask on the regular DL group.

        Thanks!

        Shane

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        Mike Lowrey: Hello?
        Marcus Burnett: We're your new neighbors.
        Mike Lowrey: Don't be alarmed, we're negros.
        Marcus Burnett: Naw man, naw! Too much bass in your voice. That scares white folks. You got to sound more like them.
        [In high pitched voice] Bad Boys 1995
        Marcus Burnett: We were wondering if we could borrow some brown sugar..?