RE: [Deadlands uk] Re: Deadlands New Era(1920's-1930's)

  • Megan C. Robertson
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 12 11:00 AM
      In terms of peace, consider where you wish to run your game.

      Nearly everywhere was affected by the Great Depression of 1929.

      Germany, after a period of massive inflation, saw the rise of the NSDAP
      ("Nazi") culminating in Hitler's appointment as Chancellor in 1933.
      [Hitler and his friends were quite interested in the occult...]

      Spain had a civil war in 1936-39, which led to Franco's regime (lasting
      until the late 1970s!).

      India saw rising civil unrest as the people there grew tired of British
      colonial rule.

      And so on...

      Hugs and kisses,

      Mexal.