CD PRE ORDERING

  • Peter King
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2003
      In Order to keep everyone's costs down it would be a good idea if
      everyone from the uk who would like one of these cd's could let us
      know. This way, we can post em from the UK and save on postage and
      packing.

      Cost of the CD Will be £10

      P&P about £3

      Two ways of doing this, email me privately on innomne@... or
      fill out the new database form found on the database section.

      EVERYONE Stateside, see the official Deadlands site for details

      www.deadlands.com

      or contact shane if you know his email.

      Many thanks

      Peter King