Re: [Deadlands uk] Quick Question and story...

  • reemull
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 5, 2003
      --- In Deadlandsuk@yahoogroups.com, Adam Shive <dapperdapertuto@y...>
      wrote:

      > Well, according to Eddie Izzard, Baby tastes like chicken.
      > AMS
      > jon.scholes@g... wrote:

      Plus Pinnacle have already told us - on the back of the Devils Tower
      adventure part deux

      http://www.leisuregames.com/rpg/write_ups/deadlands/devils_tower_2.htm

      Roy
    • Peter King
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 5, 2003
        But how do Pinnicle know........shane something you want to share with us?...lol

        how do pinnicle know what flesh tastes like?

        Peter King,
        Moderator Of Deadlands UK & Manufactuer Of The Official Law Marshals Badge.
        Come along and stay a while.

      • Peter King
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 5, 2003
          Hi Everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!

          Well, as usual im excited about something, and it's happening this weekend. Watch the music files section either saturday or first thing on monday to see the upload of the deadlands Demo Cd.

          This music will be short snippets of music to come once shane and myself have agreed on the finnished peices and out composer has run his work through the surround sound machine.

          Keep yer eyes n ears peeled

          Peter King,
          Moderator Of Deadlands UK & Manufactuer Of The Official Law Marshals Badge.
          Come along and stay a while.

        • Michael Blair
          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 6, 2003
            Human flesh is supposed to taste like pork - hence the name 'long pig'
            used by some cannibals - but it is supposed to be distinctive as well
            according to Congo cannibals.

            I imagine a fat man might make reasonable beacon but it might take a
            while, does beacon not have to be salted and cured before use?

            The most fun I ever had doing an essay was one on cannibalism for an
            Anthropology class.

            Michael
          • tavis_hill
            Message 5 of 7 , Mar 6, 2003
              > P.P.S. is anyone going up to dundee at the end of the month?

              Dundee? Is that the Student Nationals - I'm sure some of my staff
              and half my customers at work have been wittering on about it for a
              while.

              Then again, half of them are LARP addicts as well - so it could be
              something to do with that ...