The Tombstone Epitaph

  • kyukage
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 13, 2013

      Afternoon All.

      Does anyone have a WORD or PUBLISHER format layout/template for "The Tombstone Epitaph" or a similar feel Newspaper?

      I would like to write up some pages or articles for my players, but can't find the Epitaph layout I made a few years ago.

      Just looking to save mself some time.

      Regards,

      Kyu Kage.

    • kyukage