Dust Off Them Six Shooters

  • mr_chance_black
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 15, 2010
      Howdy Folks,

      Its been a while but i'm delighted to say that DL UK is making a big comeback in 2011. Deadlands is being run at next years national Roleplaying Championships under the Hat of yours truly and i'm seriously looking forward to seeing many of your smiling faces there.

      In the mean time I aim to be planning and testing the game out and I would love to hear what everyoine else is or has been doing in the Weird West lately......
    • blackic82
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 15, 2010
        If any lovely Deadlands people fancy entering the National Student Roleplaying and Wargaming Nationals, you can find the info pack and entry form here: http://wargamessoc.union.shef.ac.uk/nationals/nationals_2011_info_pack.pdf

        :)

        Helen
        --- In Deadlandsuk@yahoogroups.com, "mr_chance_black" <enlightenedinspiration@...> wrote:

        > Howdy Folks,
        >
        > Its been a while but i'm delighted to say that DL UK is making a big comeback in 2011. Deadlands is being run at next years national Roleplaying Championships under the Hat of yours truly and i'm seriously looking forward to seeing many of your smiling faces there.
        >
        > In the mean time I aim to be planning and testing the game out and I would love to hear what everyoine else is or has been doing in the Weird West lately......

      • Big Bad Jon
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 15, 2010
          Though it should be said that the Student Nationals are only open to University roleplaying societies and affiliates...

          Jon