Howdy Folks

  • mr_chance_black
    Message 1 of 1 , May 11, 2009
      Get yer carcases out the graves and stand tall to be counted amigos, the group lives again and with renewed purpose and vision. Our kind friends over their at pinnicle have given us the green light to offer them our original concepts of a Villains Handbook, RVC 3 & a whole new dime novel idea.

      As with Aces and eights the soundtrack any whom choose to help will get an official mention in the finnished product. Watch this space....

      Whilst ya'll are watchin though, raid yer notes, ideas, music collections and movies and start fillin these here files and photo albums with some quality imput, lets help get deadlands back on the map!!!