Gypsy Magic

  • Butch Rosenbalm
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 22, 2008
      Greetings All,
      I hit the Pinnacle forum with this question but I'm also going for
      all the groups I'm part of. I'm having either trouble finding
      something or remembering something that didn't exist. Was there
      anything in any of the DL Classic books about Gypsy magic? Or maybe
      on some website? Google didn't turn anything up but I could have
      easily missed it. Any and all help will be appreciated!

      Many thanks
      Marshall Rosenbalm
    • bruce
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 22, 2008
        i think you're reffering to witches and i believe you're thinking of the GRW faction that had witches and gypses, if i'm not mistaken.

        marshal kt

        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 23, 2008
          I don't think that is it since I never bought any of the GRW stuff. I
          may have been thinking of Voodoo in Hexarcanna but I'm not sure.
          Thanks anyway though!

          --- In Deadlandsuk@yahoogroups.com, "bruce" <gamr4evr@...> wrote:

          > i think you're reffering to witches and i believe you're thinking of
          the GRW faction that had witches and gypses, if i'm not mistaken.

          > marshal kt

          10/22/2008 7:23 AM

        • reemull
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 24, 2008
            It sounds as if it might be the Faerie Doctor that I think Matt
            DeForrest wrote and used to be on the Pinnacle site many, many moons ago.

            I might have a copy on my computer at home, I'll check after work.

            Roy

            --- In Deadlandsuk@yahoogroups.com, "Butch Rosenbalm" <drphibes@...>