Calling all Harrowed

  • deadlandscrew
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 8, 2008
      Hey Please come and join my group I want to try and get a restricted
      group so there is no problems with spam. I will approve memberships
      within 24 hours. I am trying to consolidate information on deadlands
      as well as user created and scheduling online posses with web cams for
      face to face web conferencing to re unite the community. Thank you all
      for your time.

      Chris Ofca