One shot game - next Wednesday in London (City)

  • Ben Turner
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 13, 2008
      Hey guys,

      Looks like I've got a one shot going next Wednesday evening near
      Liverpool Street.

      Two confirmed players, other potentials, would be great if someone
      wants to join us, although it might be "deadlands / Savage Worlds :
      the basics" rather than anything too intricate or fancy like !

      Thread is here :
      http://londonroleplayingclub.co.uk/index.php/New-Starters/247-ReSavage-Worlds-in-August.html#247

      Cheers,
      Ben
    • MARKDLUCAS5@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 20, 2008
        Ben , How many bods you got going and where in Liverpool Street? Mark