Deadlands Reloaded game in London (UK)

  • Ben Turner
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 29, 2008
      Hi guys,

      Have been looking around to play an game of Deadlands : Reloaded or
      two in London (UK). Starting out as some one-shot adventures so people
      can try it out without too much commitment to playing longer term, and
      then through that starting up a more regular episodic game if everyone
      gets on and we have fun :)

      Have put a much longer post on this as the London RPG meetup group :
      http://roleplayers.meetup.com/410/messages/boards/thread/5046731

      So feel free to reply there, or here, or via e-mail if you've any
      interest, or advice even. Otherwise consider this a quick howdy on the
      DL:R board and look forward to swapping ideas and files with any
      active members in the nearish future.

      Cheers,
      Ben
    • MARKDLUCAS5@aol.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 30, 2008
        ben.turner@... writes:

        Ben , I work in London/live in Tring - I love Deadlands!

        I am also the Gamesfest organiser ( 04/10/2008 ) and Pinnacle are attending.

        When do you plan to play?

        Regs Mark

        www.gamesfest.co.uk

      • Madan Mitra
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 30, 2008
          Hi Ben,

          Just got back from me and found this in my inbox.

          Where about in North London are you? I play with a group but in the Ilford
          area, more east than north and we play on Thursday's 8pm to about 11:30.what
          about transport?

          Rgds

          Madan

          _____

          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 1, 2008
            Hey Mark,

            Dates are fairly easy at the moment - I have got quite a few players
            interested in various bits of London on a variety of weekdays and
            weekends, but far from anything resembling a proper posse yet !

            Monday evenings would seem the ideal time at the moment - I think
            there is a group (London Gamers - also on yahoo groups) who meet up
            near Tottenham Court Road in a pub called the Black Lion.

            Otherwise I am based near Kings Cross, so somewhere North London is
            good - guess you are looking to be nearish to Euston if we game,
            presuming your heading back to Tring afterwards.

            Also I'd not heard of Gamesfest (just getting into the convention
            stuff this year) - spoke to a few of the Pinnacle chaps at the UK
            games Expo - might try and come down and play in some Deadlands demos
            for better inspiration (I am quite new to that system and setting, to
            be honest).

            Let me know if any of that sounds good, or if other dates / venues may
            suit !

            Cheers,
            Ben

            --- In Deadlandsuk@yahoogroups.com, MARKDLUCAS5@... wrote:

            > ben.turner@... writes:
            >
            > Ben , I work in London/live in Tring - I love Deadlands!
            >
            > I am also the Gamesfest organiser ( 04/10/2008 ) and Pinnacle are
            attending.

            > When do you plan to play?
            >
            > Regs Mark
            >
            > www.gamesfest.co.uk

          • Ben Turner
            Message 5 of 6 , Aug 1, 2008
              Hey Madan,

              I'm based near Kings Cross. Ilford would be quite far out, and I am
              tied to public transport at the moment (no car) !

              Might be a bit logistically hard to get out that way. Would still be
              interested in swapping tales, online resources and ideas though if you
              guys are regular players ! And good to see this discussion group isn't
              totally defunct :)

              Cheers,
              Ben

            • MARKDLUCAS5@aol.com
              Message 6 of 6 , Aug 4, 2008
                Ben - Im easy really - Pinnacle are attending Gamesfest - which is cool-. Are
                you on facebook? Regs Mark