need some help

  • Kelly Bennett
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 13, 2008
      i have helped organize and run a small convention in Plymouth New
      Hampshire for the past 12 years, and i am always looking for
      interesting people to attend, and looking for guests of honor. if
      anyone is going to be in America, on the east coast in New England in
      April and would like to attend please let me know and i can get you
      information, as if anyone has any great gaming contacts for guests of
      honor please let me know that as well! thanks in advance!
      -Marshale E.Vader