Re: [Deadlands uk] What a long, strange trip it's been....

  • Peter King
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 5, 2007
      With regards to the injun, I admit nothing :))

      Peter King,
      The Kingswood Reiki Foundation
      Merry Meet Online
      Namaste
      MG Music

      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 6, 2007
        I think you'll find that anything, from Injuns to locomotives are perfectly
        classifiable as melee weapons.

        although I did once figure out that the best way to acheive my objective
        one time was not to hit the bad-guy with anything, but to pick up the bad
        guy and hit the wall with him. and then the floor. and then the other wall.
        heh.

        Howdy Tod. Nice to see yer.

        "Colin Braddock"
        <tod316uk@yahoo.c To: Deadlandsuk@yahoogroups.com
        om> cc:
        Sent by: Subject: [Deadlands uk] What a long, strange trip it's been....
        Deadlandsuk@yahoo
        groups.com

        05/02/07 02:51
        Please respond to